Feng Shui for Dummies, 2nd Edition
by David Daniel Kennedy
Benefit from the ancient Chinese art of Feng Shui
Take a look around you. What do you see? Whether or not you’re aware of it, your environment profoundly affects your health, wealth, family life, relationship, and yes, even your destiny.
Feng Shui (pronounced fung shway), which means wind water, is the ancient Chinese study of harmony and energy flow between you and your physical surroundings. Now, Feng Shui For Dummies, 2nd Edition shows you how you can apply Feng Shui principles to your home (inside and out) and workplace (from window office to cubicle) in order to achieve a better life.
Feng Shui 101 – discover the benefits and inner power of Feng Shui, understand the Feng Shui Octagon, harness the energies of the Five Elements, and get a grip on different types of cures.
Energize your home’s outdoor spaces – assess the energy of your neighborhood; make the most of your home’s positioning, lot, and shape; and create a welcoming entry.
Maximize indoor spaces – bring Feng Shui to every room you inhabit, boost the power of your home’s energy, and improve your office.
Take your Feng Shui up a notch – discover how to make life changes with Feng Shui, from generating cash flow and improving your health to putting the pizzazz back in a relationship.
Principles are explained in an easy-to-understand language
- Practical tips show you how to incorporate the traditions of Feng Shui to your everyday life
- Before-and-after illustrations and full-color photos of real-life Feng Shui makeovers in an all-new 8-page color insert
Free of technical jargon and brimming with practical tips and advice, Feng Shui For Dummies shows you how to feel and access the energy of your environment and create harmony and happiness in your life.
- The many benefits of Feng Shui
- The secrets of the Feng Shui Octagon
- Tips for selecting your Feng Shui tools
- How to use the power of the Five Elements
- Ways to boost your home’s energy, both indoors and outdoors
- Feng Shui blessing ceremonies
- Full-color photos that will inspire you to enhance your home
- Incorporate Feng Shui into a home of any size, from houses to apartments and more
- Change lighting, color, and furniture placement to bring health, wealth, and happiness
- Create overall balance, harmony, and prosperity in your life
This 2nd Edition is packed with up-to-date practices to bring Feng Shui into your life! If you have the 1st Edition, the 2nd Edition is a must-have!
About David Daniel Kennedy:
David Daniel Kennedy is one of America’s best-known experts on the subject of Feng Shui. He’s the author of Feng Shui Tips for a Better Life, Feng Shui for Abundance, and the Feng Shui Home Study Course; a direct student of the late Grandmaster Professor Lin Yun; and a designer of custom training programs for Feng Shui practitioners.