did you know
Focus on what you wish to achieve when you make your Feng Shui adjustments. Include your faith, intention and goals. 30% of the result is achieved by making the physical changes and the other 70% is achieved when you put your mind and soul into it.

Looking to bring more Feng Shui into your life? Sign up now to receive special offers and FREE informative tips and strategies on how Feng Shui can enhance your life.

First Name *
Last Name
Email *
* Details not disclosed to third party.

Crystal Heaven

Crystal Heaven

All 9 colour crystals, plus a FREE Complete Guide to Feng Shui Crystals, by Terri Perrin, is a fantastic gift for yourself or someone you love. Receive all 9 colour crystals for this amazing price. Red, Pink, Green, Antique Green, Purple, Amethyst, Yellow, Sapphire Blue, Emerald Green.
Each crystal is packaged in a beautiful organza bag.

Enjoy your FREE Complete Guide to Feng Shui Crystals
(reg $15.95) with purchase of Crystal Heaven
for a limited time only!

Complete Guide to Feng Shui Crystals, by Terri Perrin